Sunday, June 2, 2013

THM~ June

Today makes 5 months since starting Trim Healthy Mama.  I've lost 25 pounds so far.  I was stuck this past month and went up 2lbs down 2lbs up 3lbs down 3lbs.  Finally that stopped and I lost 1 pound since last month.

Here's where I was this past summer and May 2nd, 2013

Here's last month and this month


I don't see much different size wise.  Although the pants I hand on in May were a size 14 and the ones today are a size 12.  Also my shirt in the May picture is an XLarge and the one I have on today is a Medium!


You can read my post from May HERE

Here's a yummy THM on plan smoothie!
Linked up with Stacey Makes Scents Trim Healthy Tuesday

Vanilla Chai Smoothie- (FP)

1-serving
  • ice cubes- about 8
  • 1/2 to 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 cup milk unsweetened Almond milk (Silk is only 30 calories)
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • a pinch of each: ginger, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg 
  • 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • stevia to sweeten
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.


1 comment:

  1. That looks really good - and I don't even like Chai. I might have to try it anyway. :-)
    Thanks for linking up at Trim Healthy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete