Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Chai Tea

Here is a much quicker way to make pumpkin chai tea than the crockpot recipe I posted a while ago.

Pumpkin Chai Tea

1 chai K-cup or 1 chai tea bag
1-2 tbs pumpkin puree
pumpkin pie spice
Truvia (or sweetener of choice)
Heavy whipping cream or premade whipped cream.

I usually freeze any left over canned pumpkin into cubes to they are handy to use for later on.
I used 2 cubes which is about 2 tablespoons total. I defrosted them in my cup in the microwave for 30 seconds.   Then added 2 packets of truvia.  I brewed the chai tea k-cup on the 10oz setting.
While that was going on I whipped a little bit of whipping cream.  I poured maybe 1/8th cup whipped cream in a small bowl with a packet of truvia and used my hand held mixer to whip it up real quick.

Once tea is brewed mix it well then top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!
    FOOTBALL BETTING

    ReplyDelete