Friday, July 10, 2015

4th of July 2015

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.  We enjoyed the nice weather and spending time with my inlaws.  We went over to their house for dinner and had a good time. Our oldest, Noah, was out of town with his friends family.  He returned on Sunday.

Here are a few pics from the weekend.


We had lemon cake for desert on Sunday.  I found the recipe on the blog called The View From Great Island.  The only thing I changed was I used swerve for the sweetener.  I also changed the frosting and used 1 stick butter, 4oz cream cheese, a little lemon juice, vanilla extract and truvia to sweeten.   I topped it with sweetened w/truvia strawberries & whipped cream.



 For dinner we had ribs, cauliflower salad, baked potatoes and bread.



I also took a picture of Jacob & Nathan together then found 2 older pics of them together on the 4th of July.

2005

2009

2015

They grow up so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment