Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mirror Update

I found a wooden applique at Menards the other day and thought it would be the perfect size to add to our mirror in our bedroom.  The mirror did start out a very dark walnut color before a I painted it black a few years ago.

I used General Finishes gel stain in Brown Mahogany and then sprayed a sealer over it once it dried.  I used a quick setting glue called Titebond instant bond wood adhesive to apply it to the mirror. It sets up in 5 seconds so you don't have much time for alignment.


Mirror Before:

Mirror After:



You can see HERE how the desk/dresser started before I painted them.

Linked up with:

By Stephanie Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This article is very interesting and gives a little information and don't forget to visit the site thank you.
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete