Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bathroom Shelf

My mother in law gave us this cute little shelf.  It fit right where I wanted to put some floating shelves or some sort of cabinet.






I gave it a light sanding and primed it.




Then I painted it with the same paint I used on the bathroom vanity.  It was paint I had color matched to the java gel stain that I used on our doors & trim.




Now to find a picture to put in the small frame on the shelf.

Still to do in the bathroom is trim out the closet door, replace the tub with a big tiled shower, redo the floor, finish the drywall repair, take out the soffits and put new crown moulding in.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best article sir, I hope you become a great writer thank you
    free spins

    ReplyDelete