Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nightstand

The other day my inlaws picked up a few pieces of furniture that a friend of theirs was giving away. So we ended up with a nightstand, a cedar chest and a dresser.  All need a little love and some repair.

I honestly can't wait to work on the dresser but I started with the little table.

It was very dirty and had peeling paint.  I scrubbed it really well, scraped the paint that was flaking and sanded it down really good after that.  Then gave it a good coat of primer and a coat of paint.  It needs a 2nd coat of paint but I ran out.  I spray painted the nightstand Ford Blue.

Here's the Before:


After:







Nathan loves his little table.  You can see more of his room HERE,

Linked up with:
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2014/06/upcycled-side-tables.html

No comments:

Post a Comment