Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Quilt

I was browsing Kohl's online and saw this quilt.  I fell in LOVE!  We went to the store but they were sold out so we ordered it online with our coupon.  The Lotus quilt set works great with the green curtains, the blue walls and the brown going on in the bathroom!

Here's the in progress picture.


I resprayed the lamps with an oil rubbed bronze paint.


Here it is now with the horse print and new quilt.



The horse print is from The Graphics Fairy.   You can see my post about the horse print HERE.
You can also see some more before pictures of the bedroom HERE.  

 The bedroom before:

Bedroom Now:
 

 At first I was rethinking the blue but I've decided to keep it!

I've linked up with:

By Stephanie Lynn
Pieced Pastimes


The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment