Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shamrock Smoothie

This is an altered version of the Basic Whey Smoothie on page 244  from the book Trim Healthy Mama  by Serene Allison & Pearl Barrett.

Shamrock Smoothie

Add to blender
1/2 C unsweetened almond milk
1/2 C water
6 or 7 ice cubes
1/2 to 1 scoop whey protein powder (I use vanilla flavored)
2 to 3 tsp Truvia
about 2  Tbs finely chopped spinach (I'm not sure how much it would be for fresh spinach maybe 1/4 cup??
1/8 tsp Mint extract
1/2 tsp glucomannan (optional)

Blend well and enjoy!

 That is what I use for my spinach when I'm out of fresh. It comes in little frozen cubes.  Each cube is about a tablespoon.

Shamrock Smoothie

To find out more information about Trim Healthy Mama  you can go to their website
The book can be purchased from  Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment