Monday, March 11, 2013

Chicken with Mushroom & Spinach

I had this chicken, mushroom and spinach for lunch today. It was wonderful!

A while ago I made another chicken recipe and boiled a bunch of chicken breasts for it.  What I didn't use I cut in half and put them in the freezer.

Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach

1/2 chicken breast sliced
a few frozen spinach cubes (I used 3- about 3 tbs chopped spinach)
a few mushroom slices
a few slices green onion
shredded parmesan cheese (or cheese of your choice)

Salt & pepper the chicken slices.  In a pan add mushrooms, spinach and green onion.  Cook till heated.  Add chicken to pan and heat.  Top chicken slices with the mushroom, spinach and green onions.  Then top with parmesan  cheese.



The spinach I used.  I used 3 of those cubes.


No comments:

Post a Comment