Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Need a Doggy

When Nathan was just a little guy he wanted a dog.  That was all he talked about for the longest time.  I came across this video I took of him telling me about wanting a doggy.



Every single time I watch that it brings a smile to my face!

Now that we have the BIG DOGGY, at 9 years old, he wishes he had a little doggy instead! Our doggy is will be 4 years old in April. He's nearly 120 pounds and is a Great Dane/ Rottie mix.  We adopted him from the Humane Society.  He was very under weight when we got him.  He had food allergies that no one knew about or just didn't pay attention to that.  He was always getting sick.  The vet. put him on medications for vomiting and diarrhea.  I however didn't want to clean that up all the time and really thought something was wrong with him.   I went and talked to a lady that worked at the Green Paws store near us.  She told me it sounded like he had allergies and sure enough as soon as we switched his food he got better after about a week.  He improved more and more every day and then by the end of the week  he was healthy!


2010

The day we brought him home

2012

2010


No comments:

Post a Comment