Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kitchen Curtains

A bit ago I had posted about the bay window curtains in the kitchen.  Last week I finally got around to cutting down and hemming the kitchen window curtain.

I started out with one 84" panel.  I cut it down to the length I wanted then cut it in half.

After cutting it I used stitch witchery from the fabric store to "hem" it.  My sewing machine was acting up and not cooperating at all.   This was easy enough and seems like it'd hold up ok.

Now the curtains are hung and I can block out some major sun light in the late afternoon!

As you can see we still need to trim & stain the windows.  We haven't even made the end panels or doors & drawers for the cabinets yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment