Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Granite Is In!

Yesterday, Granite Creations came out and installed our granite and new sink.  Hubby will hook up the sink and plumbing tonight after work.




After the granite installers left I sat the tile I had picked onto the granite.  It just wasn't working for me.  I told hubby it went from a tile I didn't love to a a tile I didn't even like the color of anymore.  Off to Lowe's we went to find a different tile.

Tile I had originally picked out.
After seeing the granite and taking some pictures of it to the store with me it was much easier to find a tile.  It took maybe 2 minutes to find one I liked that time.  It's a slate and glass tile mix.  This for me is an "I love it" tile!






Here's a look at the tile I love next to the tile that wasn't loved so much:



You can get a look at the kitchen before and progress at this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment