Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Bathroom

This is our guest bathroom that is used by our younger 2 boys.
It started out looking like this when we moved in back in December 2000.
Bathroom before.
Then we remodeled it and I painted it all green......what was I thinking???? Pete, the husband, built the vanity I designed and did all the work minus the painting.  We gutted it down to the studs and floor joists.  We redid all the electrical and added recessed lighting.
Green....REALLY...Green
I decided it was time to paint it again.  This time white ceiling and beige walls.  I also repainted the vanity.

Much much much better!!



It's much more relaxing now! 

2 comments:

  1. Just saw your blog..visiting from Better After. So where did the claw foot tub end up? Hopefully not in the dump ground :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, someone my dad used to know took it and used it in their house. :)

      Delete