|Dining Room before with bright orange walls.|
|Dining Room in progress. I made the chevron pictures on the back wall.|
We took the cabinet that was on the wall and placed it onto the buffet. I then painted them both black. I needed something to put on the wall where the cabinet had been. So I moved my horse print to that wall which resulted in this:
|Horse art looking a little small there.|
|Painted a black square area and hung a black frame I had around it. Still not doing it for me.|
I decided after hanging the horse art, then painting a black area with a black frame that it just wasn't working. I took a scrap piece of plywood, stained it and then painted some black chevron on it. I glued it into the frame then glued the horse art to that. I put an anchor into the wall and hung it! Much better!
So that's where the dining room stands at this point. I still want to redo the crown and then that will be about it for now.