Sunday, August 30, 2015

THM - August 2015

It has a been a long time since I've updated on my journey of health and weight loss.

I've had some ups and downs when following the Trim Healthy Mama plan. I've had a lot of fatigue lately and muscle/body pain.  Not sure what is going on but have been to the doctor and now waiting on a follow up appt.  So when I'm tired I don't always eat on plan which then hinders me.  Lesson learned!!

 More information can be found here about THM.

I've finally worked my way down to 168 lbs!  I also bought some medium shirts and size 10 pants but then went back last week and picked up 2 size small t shirts and 2 pairs of jeans that were a size 8!



Here's some progress pictures:

These are from July and today.
In July I had a size 10 pants and medium top.  In August I have on a size 8 pants and small top.


Here's some of the yummy meals I've had.

Kale egg white omelet w/strawberries and fresh grated ginger


Kale Caesar salad w/elk loin and zucchini noodles w/sauce.


Take out salad and a bai5 drink


Here are some previous weight loss update posts.

1 comment:

  1. This article is very interesting and gives a little information and don't forget to visit the site thank you.
    តើកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញជាអ្វី

    ReplyDelete