Monday, August 26, 2013

Front Porch

This morning I decided our front porch needed a good scrubbing.  There was  a lot of dirt, pollen, dust, leaves etc all over the place.  I pulled all the furniture off it and got out my simple green cleaner, bucket, scrub brush and hose.  I didn't take a picture of the dirty mess!

But I do have a picture of what our house looked like when we moved in!  Dark dark dark cedar siding, brown roof, brown windows.  We moved into the house right after Christmas in  2000. 

Here's what it looked like back then.


Since then hubby has done a LOT of work on the exterior of the house.  He resided it, reroofed it, installed new windows and doors.  He redid some of the front porch, built a deck,  We ripped out all the shrubbery in front of the house.  He also made the front porch furniture.

In the picture above are my oldest 2 boys.  I can't believe Noah is going to be 16 on the 2nd and Matthew will be 15 on the 21st!!

Today before it got to hot out, the heat and I don't get along very well, I decided to clean off the front porch.   I had a little help (hose fight) from Dozer and he wore himself out.






Here's a picture from Fall of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment