Monday, August 12, 2013

Basement Family Room Paint

I decided to do away with the red!  It feels like a larger and brighter space now!

Here's the staircase and red paint before:


If you want to see pictures of how our staircase started out with builder grade stairs that were once upon a time carpeted (I don't have pics of the carpet only pics of after I took the carpet off) you can look HERE

Here's the staircase and new paint now:

The loveseat and floor lamp in the first picture have been moved to the living room.

The cow print is from Marshalls.  I picked him up this past week for $29!  The boys and I were walking through Marshalls and as soon as I saw it I instantly grabbed it off the shelf! Cow Picture LOVE!


Here's another red paint before:

Here's a very messy picture of the new paint!  Please ignore the mess.

That chair has been moved to the kitchen and the mantel has been cleaned off and now looks like this:

I do plan on hanging the picture and the candle holders up on the brick.  Again that is on the "one of these days" list!

The horse print was from Ann's Whimsey on Etsy.  She was wonderful and had great communication!


I Linked up with:
By Stephanie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment