Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Blooms

I took a walk around the yard today.  I have a lot of weeding to do and some areas need to be redone.  It's just so nice to see the sun out, green grass and trees blooming!!

I also noticed my red bud tree that I've had for 4 years now finally has flower buds on it!!!  It has never had flowers before!



Other pretty things in the yard as of today:

Bleeding Heart





I still need to clean out the raised garden beds.  They look HORRIBLE!
 I can't wait to bring it back and hopefully use them this year.
Here's a picture from June 2010.  This was right before my neighbors goats got loose, one of the many times, and ate my garden to the ground!  I didn't have a garden last summer because their goats kept visiting!


I linked up with:

Pieced Pastimes



No comments:

Post a Comment