Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dining room Furniture

I just discovered Olioboard!


I had fun putting together a few changes for our dining room.  This is what I came up with:


I do have those chairs from Target. The horse art is part DIY and part purchased.  The table is pretty close to my dream table!  I would like an 8ft long by about 42" table!  I think that would be plenty big enough and would save me from dragging in a 4' by 8' sheet of plywood every time we have company over!    We will soon have a buffet like the one on the board.  It's in need of some major TLC.  We'll pick it up on Monday.  My plan is to paint it all black minus the top.  I want to leave that in it's wood tone.

 The top picture has our oval table (leaf comes out and then it's round) with the old glass shades that I broke.  The bottom picture has the table with the plywood over it and new glass shades.  The table under the horse print belongs downstairs in the family room.  I plan on putting the buffet under that horse print.   It will fit perfectly between the door and that window!


No comments:

Post a Comment