Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall Dining Room

I am loving this table runner my mother in law gave me for my birthday!!  The colors are so vibrant and fall like!  I believe it came from Pier One.

Here are some pictures of the dining room all set for fall!  Sorry about the bad lighting.










The Thankful banner was from Lowe's this year.
The glass pumpkins on the buffet  and goblets were from JoAnnes a few years ago.
The amber bubble glass goblets can be found on Amazon.
The plates are Sandwich Amber by Tiara.  My mom and dad received them as wedding gifts and my dad gave me the 6 plates that he still had.  I have since added another 6 that I found on replacements.com.
The pumpkins on the table were from Target this year.
The battery candles and wood slice were from Homegoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment