Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Work ~ Bathroom Remod

This was an unexpected bathroom gut and remodel on the house we are putting the addition onto.  We had to remove the old exterior siding so we could move along but in doing so we discovered their only bathroom had leaking pipes and some black mold growth.  They decided to go ahead and redo the bathroom and get it over with.

Here's the pics in the process of the tear out:

I repainted the cabinet above the toilet, and the vanity.  They also kept the toilet since it was newer.  This all helped keep costs down.  Everything else is new.  New  subfloor, plumbing, new electrical, new tub, etc.

We got the bathroom done in roughly 3 days then they were able to paint the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment