Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Present

I couldn't figure out what to make my inlaws for Christmas.  This year is a tough year financially for us.  We had some clients not pay and that set us back on everything.  This year we told the boys we can't afford to buy any presents but we can make each other presents.  So the boys are going to get hot chocolate mugs and some baked treats along with some wood signs.  Noah's says "paintball", Jacob's says "Detroit Tigers", Nathan's says "railroad crossing" and Matthew's says "Rock" with a guitar picture on it.  It's not much but with everything going on they are just happy that I am ok after surgery and that they get to keep their cable and internet for one more month.

So here's what I came up with for my inlaws.

I just took a piece of scrap wood which happened to be oak, spray painted it white and then spray painted over some letters I cut out.  Then I touched up the white paint when I was done.



No comments:

Post a Comment