Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Porch 2013

I finally plugged in all the lights last night.  I haven't been feeling well this past week and ended up in the ER with a gallbladder attack on Saturday night/ Sunday morning.  I spent 8 hours there.  I've been dealing with this for 2ish years now.  I normally have an attack about every 3 months or so but since July it's really picked up and then this past week I had 4 attacks.  I had 2 small not so bad ones during the week then I had one that was pretty darn bad around 3am Saturday morning then had moderate pain for the rest of the day then at about 9pm I started to hurt really bad and it wasn't going away so we headed to the er around 11pm.  I have a follow up with the gastro surgeon on Monday. So we'll see what they want to do. In the Er they talked about removing my gallbladder but the OR was booked so they sent me home and said it wasn't an emergency.  Now I'm dealing with the pain and a low grade fever.  I'm so done with this!!

On to the front porch!




The wreath was green with gold leaves on it when I bought it a few years back.  I have since spray painted it silver, put some red glitter on some areas of it, added the decorations, ribbons & lights.

This is what it looked like before I changed it:






Here are the snowflake lights hanging in the front yard:



Linked up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment