Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all my friends and family!

We had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed this nice weather we had all weekend.  We set up the boys basketball hoop they got for Christmas and we played outside.

We enjoyed ham, mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower, green beans and deviled eggs.




For dessert  we had Gwen's Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with strawberries and whipped cream.

I tripled her muffin in a mug recipe and baked it at 350 for about 10 minutes.  It made 9 muffin tops using a muffin top pan.



I want to wish my sister and her husband a very happy 13th Anniversary! We love you Shell & Chuck!


Happy Easter to my nieces and nephews!!  
Happy First Easter Sadie!!

Here are my sister's kiddos!

Emme

my sister's children- Charley, Emme, Mikey & Brian :)


No comments:

Post a Comment