Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bathroom Towel Holders

In keeping with the brown and blue theme for the bathroom the towel rings needed a little updating.  To the rescue came a can of oil rubbed bronze spray paint.

Before:

After:



We did not have anything to hang our bath towels on after taking out the handicap bars.  So I found a small piece of scrap popular wood in hubby's workshop and had him router the edge. I gave it a good sanding then primed and painted it white.  He then screwed  it on the wall and attached the oil rubbed bronze hooks I bought from Lowe's.



Linked up with:
By Stephanie Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors and ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your shower curtain and what is the name of the paint you used in the bathroom I love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your shower curtain and what is the name of the paint you used in the bathroom I love them both

    ReplyDelete