Monday, July 30, 2012

Dozer Bed

Dozer, our Great Dane Rottie mix, is going on a short vacation with us.  I was thinking of all the things I need to get ready for our mini trip.  I then realized that I didn't want to take his normal bed with us.  He also didn't have a doggy bed in the living room.  He has one downstairs in the family room  where he prefers to spend time since it's cooler  in our finished walk-out basement.

So while doing laundry I came across one of the boys old twin quilts that I had purchased from Target about 4 yrs ago.

I sewed the sides closed so it was alike a giant envelope pillow opening.




 I then stuffed it with bed pillows.   As you can see one of the pillows wasn't as fluffy anymore but I doubt Mr. Woofs will care.



He seems to like his new bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment