Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chocolate PB Shake

 I am sure this isn't the only on plan chocolate peanut butter shake out there but this is how I made it and I'm totally addicted to it right now!  I also love it without the skinny chocolate and add a 2nd teaspoon of cocoa powder!  So YUM!

Chocolate PB Shake (S)

1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbs on plan peanut butter
1 scoop on plan protein powder
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 tsp Truvia
1/2 tsp glucomannan
skinny chocolate (recipe in THM book)
2 cups ice

Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well until smooth.

Skinny Chocolate: this is a double batch in a larger pan.
For the Choc. PB Shake I used what I was holding there in my hand.


Chocolate PB Shake
For more information on Trim Healthy Mama you can visit the THM website

Linked up with:
Gwen's Nest:  Trim Healthy Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. I've signed up to follow you on GFC.
    Have you thought about Bloglovin? I started using it for my blog and to follow others. I love how easy it is.

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
    Your THM sister!
    (30 THM 50 since January 2013)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I substitute yogurt for the protein powder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I substitute yogurt for the protein powder?

    ReplyDelete